Challenges facing companies selling source code
Creating compelling features
The best source code is the source code that provide useful features for companies and businesses
Companies creating mobile apps as B2B or B2C services are always in need of awesome features for their clients. To create the most rich experience for mobile apps users PieceX sellers need to provide robust and well thought features. the most requested features are:
- Push notifications They increase the user engagement by 87%. These types of notifications can directly alert your users of new updates, reminders, or anything you want.
- Mobile payment An easy to use payment allow transactions it’s great for users and for publishers. Integrations with the most familiar services like Google Wallet, PayPal, Appel Pay, and Stripe are a must.
- Social media integration Users love them and they make things easier to login share and about every thing else.
Companies that offer better design usually sells more
Coming with a design is one of the biggest challenges for Tech companies. We recommend PieceX sellers to follow principles and best practices for each platform and give slightly more weight to the following recommendations:
- Make it simple The simpler the better. Get rid of any unnecessary components. You want to showcase the app’s core experience.
- Easy to brand Branding is very important and you need to make customization possible and easy to implement so source code buyers keep coming back to your products.
- Less Taps To tie in with simplicity, you should aim to have as few taps or clicks as possible. Ask for information in an efficient way that involves little effort on your user’s part.
You can sell more with PieceX
We handle the process of selling mobile apps source code, the marketing, promotion, and customer service.